SHE'S NOT DEAD!!!
Although I came close! I woke up last week with a fever, a completely stuffed nose, and a throat so sore that it felt like I was swallowing thumbtacks every five seconds. After a few horrible days of achy bones and sniffling (my lovely friend Ali comforted me by telling me I sounded like a Gremlin - thanks a lot, at least they're cute), I've sort of recovered enough that a bright computer screen doesn't give me severe vertigo. I got some validating done today at last.
BUT! The good news is, I finally posted my new novel! I was supposed to have all four Founders one-shots out before I put it up but I was like, heck, let's just do it now before something else comes up. I was riding the happy wave after finishing "Smoke and Mirrors" at last, so lo and behold:
Isn't it pretty?!? *beams* Mitch did such a beautiful job with this banner and if you haven't seen the real deal yet, click here. Anyway I had such a great time writing Chapter 1. I had intended to keep it a very serious type of story focusing on the Founders' relationships, but I realized that I really just wanted to have fun with it and have a sort of light-hearted Princess Bride feel to the story. So it turned out quite a bit different than I had first planned, but I hope you'll check it out and enjoy!
I'm currently working on updating "Bittersweet and Strange," for which I requested a lovely new banner at TDA. It was made by Alora!
Both stories will be updated this month since it should be quieter now that I'm feeling better, work is winding down, and I have no major plans for March aside from apartment hunting and grad school researching. Keep your eyes peeled. :)
- Jules
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Jules (I hope you don't mind me calling you that)! It's Billion from HPFF just dropping by :) Wow, you've had it pretty rough recently, but I'm glad you're better now - more updates for the rest of us mwahahaha! But in all seriousness I'm glad you're not sick anymore. That's it really, just wanted so say hi. Good luck with grad school hunting - I know I'll be doing some of that over spring break *yay* -_-
Aww, I'm glad you're feeling better. And yay for the Founders novel! I'll definitely read it. I'm still going to review your other stories too. I just keep putting it off. *hides* I'm so lazy. =P Anyway, good luck with the apartment and grad school hunting! *hugs*
- Priscilla
Hey Billion :) Of course I don't mind, please call me Jules if you like! I've talked to you so much through reviews that I feel like we're pretty good friends already, anyway :D Thank you very much and good luck to you too! Grad school hunting is definitely full of ups and downs ... sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's frustrating, but it is always necessary. I appreciate your comment and can't wait to see what you think of the updates when they come up! Hugs!
Hey Priscilla :) Thanks so much and I'm excited to see what you think of the Founders story. Don't worry about it, I've deleted my reviews thread at HPFF because it takes so much time. I don't want to have a thread if I can't devote 100% to it, you know? Thank you dear!
Post a Comment