I posted Chapter 2 of "Quadrivium" this morning :) The link is *here* for those of you who are interested! Thanks so much to those of you who have left feedback. I promise that responses will be the next priority on my list. I hope you are having as much fun reading the story as I am writing it. The story plan for "Quadrivium" is not as structured as the one I had for GUTF, so I almost feel as though I'm without a safety net. Hopefully the flow is okay so far and I'll trust you to let me know if it isn't :) I am always, always open to constructive criticism so don't be afraid to tell me. I've enabled anonymous reviews for the time being; if that goes well (honest opinions, no flames), I'll leave it on.
Let's see ... I've also submitted a piece for timeturner's May Staff Challenge at HPFF. It's called Tea and Sympathy and you can find it here.
Some of you may have noticed the new banner on my stories page! (Click Here) Ever since I finished GUTF, I've been wanting to write a Voldemort story as a sequel. I came up with the main idea for "Enigma" last week and I'm very excited for it. It will be a novel length (so that means I'll be working on two novel lengths simultaneously this summer, in addition to my JulNoWriMo piece - eek) and it will be an action/adventure and mystery story. I don't want to give too much away because I haven't thought it out completely yet, but the story will feature Rose and Dominique Weasley researching the life story of Lord Voldemort. As they put together the pieces, they find themselves becoming more and more entangled with his story. This will intertwine with flashbacks from the 1930's, where Tom Marvolo Riddle is growing up in a London orphanage.
But that's for the sort-of distant future. Right now I want to focus on finishing "Bittersweet and Strange" sometime in June and get my remaining two Founders one-shots out there. I have Rowena's story halfway written so if I get inspired, I'll post it before or immediately after the update for "B & S".
Aside from my writing, top priority is review responses and - *gasp* - some actual reviewing! I'm going to try to read and review all the entries for timeturner's May Staff Challenge at HPFF. You should also check out the HPFF United collaboration, if you haven't already: Clickie
Thanks for reading, guys! If you have any questions/comments/thoughts I would love to hear them :)
- Jules
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment