Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The 2008 HPFF Dobby Awards are over! Congratulations to all nominees and finalists, you guys rock! I'm so honored to know and write alongside most of you at eHPF! I'm excited for the 2009 awards because I know eHPF will be rocking all the categories again. :)

As most of you know, "Defining Moments" won the Dobby Award for Best Collaboration. Please check it out if you haven't already!


These Dobby-nominated stories are also MUST-reads:

The Road Home by
Harry_Potter_Mom
Visions of Greatness by JLHufflepuff
The Unsinkable Molly Prewett by momotwins

All the links are there so there is no excuse not to read them! *cracks whip*


This month it's GUTF for the finish! Chapter 15 will be up within the next couple of weeks and I might split it into two parts, depending on how long it gets. After that, there are two epilogues: one will be a glimpse at Little Hangleton about 15 years later, and the other will be a kind of dream sequence that will wrap the story up.

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to visit my Meet the Author page :)

- Jules

No comments: