I posted Chapter 13 of GUTF! Thanks to everyone who reviewed, you guys are the best. :) I loved reading all of your questions and theories, and I hope I'll get more from those of you who haven't left feedback yet.
I only have 2 "real" chapters go on GUTF and I expect to have the story done by the end of September. Crazy, right?! I started writing in August 2007 and just a little over a year later, it will be over!
I've got a new project lined up for the fall, which is a Founders novel. To get myself gearing up for that, I'm writing some one-shots focusing on each Founder. This is the link for my Helga one-shot:
Please let me know what you think if you read it. My Godric one-shot is coming out soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Other than that, I think it will be "Smoke and Mirrors" up next.
I'm out for the rest of the day but I'll be writing some more tonight. GUTF Chapter 14 begins this week!
- Jules
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment